This is the place to nominate quotes you think are worthy of being spotlighted on the Main Page, as Quote of the Week.
- Note: If a quote does not cite it's source with a page specific reference. it is non-eligible. Of course if you would like to nominate a quote but don't know the page number, you can always ask someone to find it for you.
- Quotes from any of the Hardy Boys books or graphic novels, including The Hardy Boys (Original series), The Hardy Boys (Digest series), The Hardy Boys Casefiles, The Hardy Boys are: The Clues Brothers, The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers, and any of the crossovers, such as Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Sleuths!, Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Be a Detective Mystery Stories, Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery, Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller, and Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery.
- Quotes from any Hardy Boys related reference book.
- Quotes from any of The Hardy Boys TV shows, including, the Disney serials, the Saturday morning cartoon, The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, and the 1995 show.
- Quotes from Hardy Boys fan fiction.
- Quotes from Nancy Drew and Tom Swift books, and of course any non-related subject.
- Qhotes that do not cite their sources.
How to nominate
- New quotes should be added to the bottom of the page. Just place all quotes at the very end of the page.
- Quotes should be posted using the following syntax:
===Speaker=== '''For''' '''Against'''
- Note above: the speaker token, is bracketed by three equals signs, whereas the "for" and "against" tokens are bracketed by four.
- Also note, those who nominate a quote are expected to vote for it themselves.
When does your quote become Quote of the Week?
Once a quote has been agreed on it moves onto the queue of quotes appearing on Quote of the Week. The queue is shown by date here.
If a quote is disliked and is generally received with negative feedback it will be removed from the nominations page. Please note, when voting against a quote please state why you are doing so.
Post nominations below: