The Canadian Distributor for The Hardy Boys between 1979 and 1985 was General Publishing. While General Publishing had the limited-rights to publish the books here in Canada.
- General Published - both the cover and the text of the book were printed in Canada from the American plates, and while the spine and all publishing information in the book say that Wanderer Books was the publisher, the back cover will contain an opern book in a circle logo for General Publishing instead of the usual Wanderer Publishing information.
- General Distributed 1 - these books contain covers and texts that were printed by Simon & Schuster in the US, but on the back the book will usually contain a round white sticker that says "General" and the price, or ever scarcer, a brownish-gold holographic sticker that says "General Publishing" with no price.
- General Distributed 2 - the cover of these books will contain a small "General" right under the Hardy Boys logo on the front meaning that the cover was printed in Canada, but the text was brought in from the US.
List of Wanderer Books
- 59. Night of the Werewolf
- 60. Mystery of the Samurai Sword
- 61. The Pentagon Spy
- 62. The Apeman's Secret
- 63. The Mummy Case
- 64. Mystery of Smugglers Cove
- 65. The Stone Idol
- 66. The Vanishing Thieves
- 67. The Outlaw's Silver
- 68. Submarine Caper (re-titled Deadly Chase)
- 69. The Four-Headed Dragon
- 70. The Infinity Clue
- 71. Track of the Zombie
- 72. The Voodoo Plot
- 73. The Billion Dollar Ransom
- 74. Tic-Tac-Terror
- 75. Trapped at Sea
- 76. Game Plan for Disaster
- 77. The Crimson Flame
- 78. Cave In (re-titled Cave-in!)
- 79. Sky Sabotage
- 80. The Roaring River Mystery
- 81. The Demon's Den
- 82. The Blackwing Puzzle
- 83. The Swamp Monster
- 84. Revenge of the Desert Phantom
- 85. The Skyfire Puzzle
- 1. The Secret of the Knight's Sword
- 2. Danger on Ice
- 3. The Feathered Serpent
- 4. Secret Cargo
- 5. The Alaskan Mystery
- 6. The Missing Money Mystery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.